The Office of Performance and Personnel Management (OPPM) leads the effort to drive mission-focused performance gains across the Federal government. OPPM coordinates the Administration’s goal-setting and performance review process for agencies’ high priority performance goals and guides agency strategic and annual planning, performance reviews and performance reporting. OPPM works closely with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to implement effective personnel policies and practices across the Federal government.
Resources and Other Information
- OMB Circular A-11: Strategic Plans, Annual Performance Plans, Performance Reviews, and Annual Program Performance Reports
- Memorandum: Delivering an Efficient, Effective, and Accountable Government and Implementation of the GPRA Modernization Act of 2010 (8/17/2011) (40 pages, 2.07 mb)
- Memorandum: New Fast-Track Process for Collecting Service Delivery Feedback Under the Paperwork Reduction Act (6/15/2011) (4 pages, 196 kb)
- Memorandum: Streamlining Service Delivery and Improving Customer Service (6/13/2011) (6 pages, 2.37 mb)
- Memorandum: Delivering on the Accountable Government Initiative and Implementing the GPRA Modernization Act of 2010 (04/14/2011) (4 pages, 835 kb)
- Memorandum: Management Responsibilities and Government Performance and Results Act Documents (06/25/2010) (5 pages, 75 kb)