UNDERTAKING AN ECONOMIC REVIVAL: President Donald J. Trump’s economic revival has defied the doubters and reversed the failed policies of the past that left many Americans behind.
- More than 7 million jobs have been added to our economy since President Trump’s election, and our unemployment rate has dropped to its lowest level in a half century – 3.5 percent.
- The unemployment rate remains far below the 4.9 percent the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) in 2016 projected it would be.
- Job creation has blown past CBO’s projection by more than 5 million.
- After years of sluggish wage growth, workers are seeing their fastest wage gains in a decade.
- President Trump is lifting up Americans who had been left behind, with millions of Americans coming off the sidelines and back into the workforce.
- Far from the dire predictions of the skeptics, under President Trump’s leadership the Dow, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all repeatedly hit record highs.
REVERSING DECADES OF BAD DEALS: President Trump is reversing decades of calamitous trade policies and securing deals that will lift up American workers.
- President Trump refused to accept the status quo, renegotiating existing deals and getting out of deals that would harm American workers.
- President Trump fulfilled his promise to put an end to NAFTA and negotiated USMCA, a true victory for American workers, businesses, and farmers, to take its place.
- The President stood up to China after decades of other administrations looking the other way while our Nation’s trade deficit soared and jobs were shipped overseas.
- President Trump renegotiated the United States-Korea trade agreement and withdrew from the disastrous Trans-Pacific Partnership.
LEADING AGAIN ON THE WORLD STAGE: President Trump is rebuilding our military and restoring American leadership on the world stage.
- After years of neglect by past administrations, the President is rebuilding our military.
- The President withdrew from the disastrous Iran nuclear deal and reimposed all sanctions.
- Unlike others, President Trump followed through and stood up to the Assad regime’s horrific use of chemical weapons against its own people.
- While ISIS rose up under the previous administration’s watch, President Trump took decisive action to destroy its so-called caliphate and bring its leader to justice.
- After the previous administration’s disastrous Cuba policy, President Trump is standing up for freedom in the Western Hemisphere.
PUTTING PATIENTS FIRST: Unlike the disaster of Obamacare, President Trump’s policies are increasing healthcare choice, lowering prices, and empowering patients.
- President Trump is working to expand access to more affordable coverage options, like Association Health Plans and short-term, limited duration insurance plans.
- The President is increasing healthcare transparency and empowering patients.
- President Trump has taken decisive action to lower drug prices for American patients.